Zopiclone is prescribed to people who suffer from chronic insomnia. And to fully understand the importance of this medication, a different angle has to be approached first, and that involves the credibility of its manufacturer and the legal status of the medicine in question. Since Zopiclone is one of the most sought-after sleeping medication and it is sold worldwide, it is of importance to understand the legal facts first.
Taj Pharmaceuticals Limited is a well-known company that manufactures Zopiclone as well as generic bulk drugs and specializes in chemicals that are offered in major healthcare fields around the world. The company was established in 1995 (headquarter Mumbai) in India. Because Taj Pharmaceuticals Limited is one of the largest manufacturers of active ingredients and generic production, it has reached capitalization market of 1.5 billion. Also, Taj Pharmaceuticals Limited launched an HCL injection in the U.S. with gemcitabine AstraZeneca Britain in 2011.
Currently, the company is doing business (operations) in the United Kingdom, North and South America, Africa, Thailand, Russia, Bangladesh, Newzealand, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia Pacific, Albania, Chile, Argentina, Iraq, Egypt, Georgia, France, Austria, and CIF countries. Taj Pharmaceuticals Limited is indeed one of the world’s leading healthcare groups, and it is also number one in the global diagnostics market as well as the leading supplier of pharmaceuticals for cancer prevention as well as diagnosis & treatment disease.
The company specializes the forms listed below:
• Solid. Include powders, granules, tablets, and capsules.
• Semi-solid. Include geles, pastes and ointments.
• Liquid Dosage. Include vials, capsules & syringes, as well as filling in ampoules.
Taj Pharmaceuticals Limited is divided into three large facilities:
• Taj Pharma chemical and pharmaceutical plant.
• Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients (API) manufacturing plant.
• Ready-made medications plant.
It is known that today, the production of these facilities ranges to:
• 10 million ampoules annually.
• 60 million vials annually.
• 600 million plasters annually.
• 800 million capsules and tablets annually.
Taj Pharmaceuticals Limited has more than 65,000 employees in 150 countries. And according to the Indian Trade Mark, the manufacturing establishment owns 450 brands and 4, 600 permissions for generic production in India. Thus, the company is considered as one of the largest exporters when it comes to generic medicines in Europe and the Middle East.
The image below shows only a portion of the approval for the Zopiclone sleeping pills. If you want to view the whole document, you can do so by clicking here.
The manufacturing process of Zopiclone is collaborated and compared from the following data (the global Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Plants) in the United Kingdom (Newcastle), the United States, Italy, Korea, Japan, and Germany. Furthermore, the pharmaceutical company follows a special algorithm and planning that meet the requirements for Good Manufacturing Practise (GMP). The GMP is an international regulation that such companies are required to follow.
Taj Pharmaceutical Limited has more approvals from:
– The Medicines and Healthcare Products Regulatory Agency (MHRA), United Kingdom. This is an executive agency of the Department of Health. Main responsibility include: ensuring all medicines and/or devices work properly and are safe for use.
– The World Health Organization (WHO). This is a specialized agency of the United Nations. It was established on April 7th, 1948 with headquarters in Geneva, Switzerland.
– The Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA), Australia. The TGA is the regulatory body for blood products, medicines, gene technology, and medical devices. The company was established under the Therapeutic Goods Act 1989 (Cth).
– The Department of Health, Canada. This is a government organization with main responsibility regarding the national public health.
– The National Institute of Pharmacy and Nutrition, Hungary. This is another government organization where inspectors ensure that the company in question functions in compliance with the current laws and regulations. After which authorization is permitted at the Hungarian Trade Licensing Office.
– The Medicine Control Council (MCC), South Africa. After the procedure for the application is completed, the company in question must comply with all codes of good practice and ethical obligations and the laws and regulations.
– The State Institute for the Control of Drugs, Slovak Republic ANVISA, Brazil. The organization is responsible for the following surveillance activities: manufacturing of medical products, pharmacy, optics, preparation of blood products, healthcare facilities handling medical products and more.
– The Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention (PIC), Germany. As an international development, the responsibilities of this company are to keep harmonized GMP standards and quality systems of Inspectorates for medicinal products.
All of the approvals listed above are evidence that Taj Pharmaceutical Limited is a legit manufacturer for Zopiclone. Furthermore, the approval for the Zopiclone sleeping pills, from the Food and Drug Administration proves that the tablets have been tested and have passed all laboratory and animal tests as well as other inspections and analysis for safe drug use.